Here it is. The long-anticipated (except, not really because I never told you about it before) Mommyproof TOP TEN LIST of AWESOME BLOG POSTS that my one-year-old curated and yes he really did, he knows how to use a laptop and not just his obviously fake orange laptop that is fooling no one except maybe a squirrel. He loved these posts. He read them to me, and I loved them, too. They are all different like the many colors of the rainbow and also like Skittles. Enjoy.
1) Approximately 3 Minutes Inside the Head of My 2 Year Old by Jason Good.
2) More Kids? Fuck, No by Meredith Gordon.
3) I Want a Handsome Butler by Yangsze Choo.
4) Guess what my daughter named her new doll. WORST. NAME. EVER by Baby Sideburns.
5) What We See Is Never the Whole Story by Aidan Donnelley Rowley.
6) Crow=Yum by J. J. Keith.
7) Moments of Wonder by Lindsey Mead.
8) On Staying Awake by Brian Sorrell.
9) Depleted by Nilsa @ Somi Speaks.
10) 5 Ways to Get Lazy Ass Parents Out of Bed by Lily who is apparently The Honest Toddler in 3+ years.
Leave a comment below with your favorite blog post or THAT article everyone has to read because if they don’t, they won’t know that their kid’s tantrum is just normal enough to be normal. xox